Sell your outdoor gear!
Here are the easy steps to selling your used outdoor gear to Revolutions.
Click here to see the offer for this box of gear.
Note, if you are local to the 906 you can bring stuff in to the shop, no appointment necessary.
Terms and Conditions for Using Revolutions Online Submission for Selling Used Outdoor Gear
Your participation in the online sale of outdoor gear is subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
- Items you submit for online sale are subject to acceptance by our staff.
- Items accepted will be purchased from you by Revolutions, and you will be paid via PayPal, written check sent through the mail, or cash in person at the physical store location. You will not be entitled to any other payment for items you submit for sale using this service.
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to sell all items you submit, that the items are not counterfeit or stolen, and that your submission of them complies fully with the the equipment criteria and eligibility outlined on the webpage. We may utilize a national stolen goods database to determine if submitted items were ever reported stolen.
- The items you submit must meet the equipment criteria and eligibility requirements, as determined by us in our sole discretion, or such items will be rejected. Rejected items will be subject to addition review and return as described below.
- Prior to choosing a condition for your item, you must review the condition description presented to you during the trade-in submission process, inspect your item thoroughly and consider it to meet the condition criteria you choose. We will inspect your item against the same condition criteria.
- Your choice of a Return Option during the trade-in submission process determines whether your item will be returned at your expense or kept without payment.
- Revolutions may revise these terms and conditions at any time and may suspend or terminate the purchase of gear online at any time.
Item Condition Criteria
The condition of your sale items should be described using the following criteria. We use these same descriptions to confirm the eligibility of your items.
Items must be free of stains, rips, functional defects, or visual blemishes. These items can be described as “like new” and may even still have their original tags attached. We prefer to purchase items in this condition.
- Example 1: A tent that you used once before deciding you need a bigger/smaller one.
- Example 2: A soft shell jacket that was a gift, but never worn because it didn't fit right.
Items may have minimal visual blemishes, but but no functional defects and are still in perfect working order. We prefer to purchase items in this condition.
- Example 1: A tent that you used for a summer before receiving a newer one as a gift.
- Example 2: A pot set that is stained black on the bottom and has a dent in one of the pans.
Items may have a few visual blemishes or may have been repaired at one time, but are still in good working order. We purchase some items in this condition.
- Example 1: A tent that you used for several years and finally decided to get a new one.
- Example 2: A 60 liter backpack that has some slight abrasions to the fabric on the bottom and one of the buckles on the top has been replaced and does not match the others.
Items may have serious visual blemishes or functional defects, but still have some useful life left to the. We rarely purchase items in this condition.
- Example 1: A tent that used to be your friend's, that was given to you, borrowed by your brother to hike the Appalachian Trail, and then rolled around in the trunk of your car for three months.
- Example 2: A pair of snowshoes that show extensive use through scratches and wear to the decking material, but have no functional issues.
Additional Terms and Return Conditions
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time. Items are inspected upon receipt using the equipment condition guidelines listed on the trade-in page. requirements, as determined by us at our sole discretion. Items failing to meet the requirements will be rejected ("Rejected Items"). You will not receive any money for Rejected Items.
- Rejected Items that are Extra, Unauthorized, Lost, or Undeliverable are not eligible for return.
- "Extra" items are items received by us but not on the trade-in list. Ex. A water bottle left in a backpack pocket.
- "Unauthorized" items are items that match the exact version of an authentic item but are determined by us to be “fake”. Ex. A pair of Smith sunglasses that are determined to not be authentic.
- "Lost" items are items that are lost in transit.
- "Undeliverable" items are items that were rejected and returned to you, but were returned by the carrier back to us as undeliverable.
- Rejected Items that are Incorrect, Incomplete, Downgraded, or Damaged are eligible for return.
- "Incorrect" items are items that do not match the exact version displayed in the photos you send us. Ex. Your form and photos indicated it was a Patagonia fleece, but a department store brand fleece was received instead.
- "Incomplete" items are items that are missing any piece that is imperative to the function of the item. Ex. A headlamp missing a bulb.
- "Downgraded" items are items that are graded by us to be in a worse condition than what was specified during the submission. Ex. Your submission made no mention of stains, tears or other blemishes, yet the item clearly has them.
- "Damaged" items are items that are materially damaged upon receipt. Ex. Your item was not packaged properly and was damaged during shipment.
- Rejected Items eligible for return will be shipped to you within 14 days after receipt, but you must pay the return shipping. You will receive an email stating the reasons for rejection and the return shipping process.